- Staged Packages
- Competitive Prices
- Proven results
Official Dealers for:
Honda Civic Type R FN2 Tuning Packages
All Prices include fitting, parts and mapping on our Dyno Dynamics Rolling road.
Our staged package prices include all previous stages, so if you wanted a stage 3 package that would include the parts from stage 1,2 and 3 and should deliver the gain shown for that stage.
Stage 1 Package Up to 5BHP
Injen cold Air Intake £345 + Vat
Our stage 1 package for the FN2 Civic Type R concentrates on freeing up the intake in order to make your K20 breathe more easily. The addition of a cold air intake provides great gain in combination with outstanding value for money. We have often found that the CAI gives better mid range response than the much more sizeable Gruppe M airbox, which although it delivers marginal top end power gains, is much more expensive even for the replica found in the market.
Stage 1 package Map Up to 10BHP
Hondata Flash pro with custom remap £690 + vat
- 10-15bhp peak
- Up to 25 BHP Mid range
- Up to 25 ft.lbs Mid range
The Eurospec stage one Map package enables you to maximize your car as it stands, and at every subsequent point in the tuning process, ensuring all your modifications generate the maximum benefits that they can.
Getting a Hondata flashpro as your first modification to your FN2 ensures you can always get the most out of every subsequent modification.
Stage 2 Package Up to 10BHP
Stage 1 + Exhaust catback From £1295 + vat
Our stage 2 is a stage 1 +, it will free up the intake AND the exhaust system, changing the tone of the K20 into a nice melody
Stage 3 Package Up to 20BHP
Stage 2 + Exhaust manifold From £2145 + vat
The stage 3 tuning package for your FN2 concentrates on further improving flow through the engine in order to increase its volumetric efficiency, allowing even greater power gains. To do this we concentrate on freeing up the exhaust path using Race proven products, which provide similar gains to TODA systems, but offering much greater value for money.
Stage 4 Package Up to 40BHP
Stage 3 + custom remap From £2835 + vat
At Eurospec we can remap your Civic FN2 using the Flashpro manager software to develop a custom map for your car. We use your standard ECU that we can reflash using the Hondata flashpro hardware to make the perfect map for your car.
|Injen Cold air Intake||£295 +vat supplied and fitted|
|Fujitsubo exhaust catback||£950 +vat supplied and fitted|
|Race Exhaust manifold||£850 +vat supplied and fitted|
|Full custom map||£300 +vat N/A|
|£350 +Vat Turbo/Supercharged/ITBs|
|Tweak||£110 +vat/hour for small modification (stage2 to stage 3 for example)|
|Flash pro||£450 +vat|
We do offer a large choice of different brands to suit your needs and preferences, email us or phone us for more information, details and prices on Toda system, AEM EMS management, Gruppe M Airbox, Skunk2, Brian crower etc…
At Eurospec we offer a wide range of different headwork, from the basic port and polish to a full race head for your all motor or high power turbocharged engine.
Basic Head Package £795 + vat
- Square head by milling the deck parallel to the camshaft bores
- Mill chamber reliefs around each valve seat.
- Custom radius/discrete valve job. Larger than stock seats at no additional charge. Seat heights set to within .001".
- Machine valve faces and back-angles (used or factory valves), or indicate faces and machine as necessary (new aftermarket valves).
- Rework port bowls and blend into valve seats to achieve desired flow characteristics.
- Blend and smooth combustion chambers.
- Match intake entries and exhaust port exits to achieve proper port match and mismatch for reversion control.
- CC and mill head to achieve proper compression ratio.
- Assemble with new OE valve seals and set valve spring heights for correct camshaft/rpm application.
- Conversion of VTEC heads to fit non-VTEC blocks at no additional charge.
- CNC chamber rework to match larger bore diameters adds £100.00
Full-Ported Package £1095 + vat
- Includes everything in the Basic Porting Package
- Valve seat height adjustment for proper valve to valve clearance with maximum valve diameters.
- Full combustion chamber rework
- Full intake and exhaust port rework to optimize flow and port volume for specific engine application.
- Ports spot flowed to verify results.
- CNC chamber rework to match larger bore diameters adds £100.00 + vat
Professional Full-Ported Package £1450.00 + vat
- Includes everything from the full-ported package
- Custom port shaping for most extreme applications.
- Custom Valvetrain Machining.
- Custom CNC chamber shaping and head milling
- *Machine and install larger diameter valve seat inserts £200.00 + vat
- *Welded Chambers £200.00 + vat
Individual Machining and Component Packages
- Cold Welding chambers £200.00 + vat
- Head Welding Repair Price on Request
- Bronze Guides £5.00each + vat
- Installed and Hone-Fitted (including guide cost) £150 + vat
- Valves £16.95 each + vat
- Purchased with headwork package £14.50 each + vat
- Valve Springs £285/£395 + vat
- Titanium Retainers (std, +.030", +.060") £149 + vat
- Hardened Split Locks (per set of 32 pieces) £59.80 + vat
Headwork on a car
Changing camshaft + valve springs and retainers + valves: £490 + vat
This does not include the parts