CT Engineering use traditional relianble eaton type bowers to provide a hefty power increase for your Civic or integra Type R.
Using conventional supercharging techniques this kit will improve your power and torque as well as provide a lightning fast response. We’ve seen this non intercooled kit produce gains of upto 35% over stock.
We reccomend that you fit an uprated fuel pump with this kit and of course map your car with either a K100 or Kpro ecu. In addition we reccomend larger injectors.
CT Engineering applied the experience gained developing supercharger kits for the Honda NSX and S2000 to design a Supercharger Kit to boost performance for the Acura RSX Type-S. This kit is designed around the USA DC5 (Acura RSX) with the K20A2 engine (as used in the European Civic Type-R EP3), even though fitment is just the same we offer the kit with a disclaimer that additional modification may be required during installation.
The CT Engineering kit uses a Eaton-type supercharger for increases of 40 to 50 horsepower at the wheels and provide a consistent increase in boost as engine RPM increases, giving impressive mid range throttle response and top end performance.
The kit includes a cast aluminum intake and inlet manifolds, mounting brackets, pulleys, belt tensioner, all hardware and instructions.
- Adds approximately 40-50 Horsepower at the wheels
- Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase
- Impressive mid-range throttle response and top-end performance
- Complete “bolt-on” kit, requires no other engine modifications
- Requires customer to send in ECU, Key, and Immobilizer to Hondata for ECU Re-Flash
- Includes CT Engineering new ACM (Advanced Control Module) to add fuel in boost, lower VTEC (RPM to 4,000 from 5,600), and clamp MAP sensor voltage
- The addition of Intake, Headers, and Cat-Back Exhaust is Highly Recommended
- Installation time: 8 hours +/-
- Shipping dimensions: 25 X 19 X 13 (inches) (47 lbs.)
This item is special order please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.