The K&N Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs into the previous air box space. The intake tube has an attractive finish that’s made to last and it accommodates the factory idle air bypass control thermal valve vent hose, air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Available in choice of 3 finishes for the intake tube.
K&N Maintenance kit is also available from our shop.