Piper are a long-established exhaust manufacturer, and have been have been manufacturing exhausts here in the UK for over 20 years. Exhaust components are made from T304 aircraft quality stainless steel with welded joints throughout, and are designed with both performance and style in mind. Piper exhaust products provide exceptional value for money, making them a highly popular choice for tuning enthusiasts.
– A sporty yet unoffensive tone, 2.5″ pipework with 2 race spec silencers to keep within track day noise limits, yet not restrict performance.
– Designed as a direct replacement for the OE exhaust but with added performance.
– Engineered to very high standards.
– Mounts on all original rubber hangers so there is no need to fit brackets and different rubbers
– The Piper system bolts directly to the original flanges
– Lifetime warranty on all stainless steel Piper catback exhausts for original purchaser (subject to terms)
– Fitting Kit with new nuts bolts, lock washers and gaskets
– Hand made in the UK!
In choice of 7 tail pipe finishes.