Are you looking for a clutch that is designed for road use but still gives all of the performance of a racing clutch?
The Competition Clutch stage 2 was designed for powerful, tuned road cars, but without all of the drawbacks of a heavy racing clutch.
- Allows an increase in stock torque up to 80%.
- Smooth engagement and an extended life with the Carbon Kevlar material.
- A high performance pressure plate to allow for greater power.
- Will allow much more aggressive driving and gear changes.
- Sports feel, but still suitable for road use.
- Can handle performance enhancing engine upgrades.
- Non slipping clutch.
The stage 2 features a carbon kevlar, high performance pressure plate which offers a smooth engagement and a extended life span. The stage 2 offers up to an 80% increase torque capacity over your stock clutch, it can handle all of your performance upgrades and will give you the feel and performance that you desire.
A 500 mile break in is required with this clutch.
Honda Integra DC2 B-Series Hydro.