Cosworth TrackMaster brake pads offer exceptional performance for Track Day and Event drivers.
With the brake pads heat seared during production, so reducing bed-in periods, TrackMaster brake pads deliver a strong braking effect through 800C consistently and reliably with a great pedal response.
- Track day driving
- Extremely high friction level 0.7µ friction coefficient
- Strong brake effect through 800°C
- “Vee” line expansion groove technology – superb debris clearance
- Fitted with premium quality shim hardware – silent braking technology
- Durability Factor 9.5 with minimal disc abrasion
- Super fast “bed-in” typically under 2 laps
- Heat stable, predictable & heat cycle exceptionally well
- This track formulation CAN be safely used on highways except in Europe where ECE
- R90 approvals are required. This pad has too much brake effect to be compliant with these regulations.