Eurospec is proud to supply the complete range of Link ECUs. We believe that they offer some of the best value for money systems on the market today, being feature rich, intuitive, accurate and having the ability to handle anything from 4 cylinder normally aspirated applications, right up to high power, high output race engines.
Eurospec chooses Link ECU’s for our own vehicles.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection Knock with “windowing”
In our experience, the vast majority of vehicles can easily be handled by the plug and play versions like this Nissan RB board, indeed almost every 500BHP+ GTO and 3000GT in the country is running a Link plug and play board, supplied, fitted and mapped by us.
This means that using a Link ECU Eurospec can deliver full standalone capability, with full motorsport features, as well as supporting all standard vehicle functions for an exceptional price.
This package is a specifically developed ECU designed especially for your GTO/3000GT which is not available from any other supplier in the UK. The package includes fitting and custom mapping on our rolling road.